Do you consider yourself mobile-savvy?
I’m not just talking about texting (although that’s important!). I’m talking about using your smartphone to tap into and enhance your online presence while being up-to-date on all of the cool apps to make your life a little easier. If you could use a little help understanding the magic of mobile, then this guide is for you!
Here are some interesting mobile statistics to keep in mind:
- There are 165 million Twitter users, and 50% of them use Twitter Mobile.
- Over 1/3 of Facebook’s 900 million+ users also use Facebook Mobile.
- Mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage by 2014.
- Mobile coupons get 10x the redemption rate of regular coupons.
- 3 out of 5 internet searches are done with a mobile device.
- 91% of mobile internet access is to socialize.
- In March 2012, Smartphones were in use by 50.4% of consumers in the US.
For independent musicians, there’s a whole lot of talk about your website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Pinterest, and your newsletter (and much strategy methods around that). We all know that, but this article is about SOMETHING ELSE to start thinking about (aside from your music, of course): this is Your Mobile Strategy.
Introducing the brand new eBook from Cyber PR®:
The Musician’s Guide to Mobile
If you did not receive it please drop us an email at Contact@ArielPublicity.com
Category: Sound Advice