Greetings! Marissa from Team Cyber PR® here, and I have a question:
Do you consider yourself mobile-savvy?
I’m not just talking about texting (although that’s important!). I’m talking about using your smartphone to tap into and enhance your online presence while being up-to-date on all of the cool apps to make your life a little easier. If you could use a little help understanding the magic of mobile, then this blog post is for you!
Here are some interesting mobile statistics to keep in mind:
- There are 165 million Twitter users, and 50% of them use Twitter Mobile.
- Over 1/3 of Facebook’s 900 million+ users also use Facebook Mobile.
- Mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage by 2014.
- Mobile coupons get 10x the redemption rate of regular coupons.
- 3 out of 5 internet searches are done with a mobile device.
- 91% of mobile internet access is to socialize.
- In March 2012, Smartphones were in use by 50.4% of consumers in the US.